【Internship】QIC Equity Research
Quantum International Corp (QIC) is Taiwan's first independent, research-based capital market solution provider specializing in long-term shareholder value creation. We are looking for talent with a business-related background, solid financial knowledge and strong enthusiasm for the financial industry for the position of Equity Research Intern. Our CEO and founder is the former CEO of Yuanta Securities, former GM of Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse in Taiwan. Our experienced advisors all have solid investment banking experience from firms such as Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Yuanta and Credit Suisse.
Our firm can provide you with:
1. A challenging environment to learn from seasoned professionals and like-minded peers.
2. Exposure to financial databases (eg. Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Ipreo).
3. Hands-on experience for gaining industry knowledge and building skills.
4. The opportunity to think independently and apply education to practical research.
Please visit us on: www.facebook.com/qtumic
1. Write and present company research reports on Greater China companies.
2. Assist in building proprietary databanks.
3. Research on Taiwan market-related activities.
4. Assist in the tracking of daily news and market portfolios.
5. Special projects may include industry research, investor relations, corporate governance or fund analysis.
1. Finance or business-related major is preferred.
2. Strong motivation to learn and succeed in the equity research industry.
3. Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
4. Good team player with strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
5. Fluency in both spoken and written English.
6. Office skills and TEJ is necessary. Bloomberg, Capital IQ is preferred.
7. Able to commit at least 2.5 days a week in the office.
8. Commitment of 1 year is preferred.
Expected to be on board in April 2017 (Details will be discussed during interviews.)
Interested candidates please send your resume to Maggie Tien by 2017.02.28 with heading of “QIC Internship Application_Chinese Name_English Name”.
Contact Info : firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile : +886 935497431
You are welcome to contact us with any further questions during business hours.