Courses Provisions for Undergraduate studentsCourses Provisions for Undergraduate students
1. Students should take required courses in our department. If needed, there is a special provision for students who transfer their department or transfer from another college.
2. All required courses of our department are not available for students from other departments except for double major students (with an approval from the professor).
3. With professors’ approval, Bachelor program students can take the courses of master program.
4. The credits of Military education and Physical education are not included in the credits required to graduate
5. The minimum credits per semester are 12 for freshman, sophomore and junior students and 10 for senior students.
If there is any problem, please contact the department office.